Saturday, October 8, 2016

My review for the Shopkins Hearts 14-inch Backpack!!

My Niece was very happy with this book bag! Its average sized & the colors are much brighter in person....,

I bought this for my Niece her birthday was coming & I knew she wanted a Shopkins book bag. Every time she seen that darn Walmart commercial she would say Aunt Rose look Shopkins book bag that is all I want for my birthday. It was so cute & I knew I needed to get her one.

I searched and searched for the one she wanted but Walmart was sold out online & in store. So I came to my favorite place Amazon & searched. I came across this one & thought it was the cutest one. The heart on the front is what sold me. I didn't want a mini book bag I wanted to get her a average sized book bag so she could fit all her shopkins in. So I figured this 14-inch bag would be perfect size. And it was!!

When it arrived I loved it more in person, the colors are much brighter & more vivid than show in the picture. And its much bigger than I had thought. I am not great with measurements. Basically to me its a average sized book bag for those looking to purchase it. It has to spots on the sides that is netted but is stretchy to place water bottles in or a drink. There is a pouch on the bottom front for pencils and such, and the heart opens as well and is perfect for pencils, calculators etc. Then the big opening is nice sized for books, planners, paper! My Niece is using for her shopkins till school starts. Overall its really nice & I am very pleased with my purchase!!


You can purchase this 14-Inch Shopkins Backpack on Amazon! Here is the link: Click Here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment