Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My review for Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Plus Poreless Foundation Makeup, Porcelain, 1 Fluid Ounce!!

A little goes a long way & applies nicely! Medium Coverage + light wieght.,






I ordered this Fit Me Foundation because I have been hearing great things about it. Its so hard picking a shade online so I went with the lightest shade. Which was 110 Porcelain! Which honestly I wish I would have went up a shade because Porcelain was a little to pale for my skin tone. I can never seem to nail the shade that is perfect for me.
Even though it was a little to pale for me there are still a few things I really liked about this foundation. The first thing is that my face didn't feel cakey! And my skin could still breath. Very light weight & I also really like the consistency it isn't to thin or to thick which is really nice. For me it seemed to be a medium coverage, I did play around and mixed one of the other foundations I have been using with this one & ended up getting an almost full coverage foundation. And the shade wasn't so pale. Another thing I really thought was nice is how it dries matte even after mixing with another foundation of mine. Over the years that is one thing I have always wanted in a foundation. Because all the foundations I have ever used would be super shiny & even after applying powder it still had a shine/oily look. It really depends on the weather but most times my skin is just normal. Winter months my skin is super dry & in the summer months its more soft & not oily or dry. Its hard to explain!


I also liked that it is very easy to apply & isn't streaky. What I mean by streaky is with other foundations when blending the foundation would dry and almost look like glue. Basically it would clump and just look awful. And with this foundation you don't need a ton a little goes a long way. Lastly the biggest thing I liked is that after wearing it all day my makeup still looked nice. For some reason when I wear foundation all day long, my forehead will look like I never put anything on it, and in between my eyebrows & cheeks. I even slept with this foundation on too see how well it would hold up & to my surprise it actually stayed except around my eyes. Probably because my eyes water bad when I am sleeping! Not sure why but they do.

If you can't afford the high end foundations I highly recommend giving Fit Me Foundation by Maybelline a try. And if your like me & have a hard time finding the perfect shade you can mix a lighter shade or darker shade until you find the right tone for you! And for the price you really can't go wrong. I also found using a beauty blender/sponge that my foundation went on much more smooth & even!







You can purchase Fit Me Matte Foundation on Amazon!! Here is the link: Click Here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment