Saturday, October 8, 2016

My review for the Disney Frozen Princess Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf Backpack, Large 16" School Bag!!!

My Nieces Are Very Happy With These Backpacks!! Such Great Quality Too.,

My Nieces asked me to buy them a backpack because they know I always find the cutest things. So I broke down and began searching for the perfect backpacks. Both of my Nieces are only 1 year apart so I figured I would find one for them and get the same one. I never realized how hard it is searching for a backpack online!

You can't tell the quality of it or how big it is, and for me I was reading the details on the backpacks and seeing 10",12",14" & 16". And I was puzzled I was like what they have a size! I guess you learn something new everyday. I looked for about a week with no luck so I decided to let them look to pick out one they liked. Mind you their 6 & 7 years old. They both agreed on one but for some reason I just didn't like it. So I searched and searched and ran across this one and I knew they would love it. Plus for $14.99 you can't beat that price especially for a Disney backpack.
When it arrived I was so excited because it was much more colorful in person, and the quality was very very nice. Once I began looking them over I realized Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven & Olaf stick out a little on the front. Almost like they have a memory foam/cushion to make them stick out. I think that is the best part of this backpack. Mind you this backpack has no flaws very strong material and several pockets for different things. And it even has a spot for a water bottle or drink on the side. When I gave these backpacks to the girls their faces lit up with excitement. And at that moment I knew I made the right decision. Every time I talk to them they talk about how much they love their backpacks and how much they love me.

Overall I am very pleased with this backpack! I highly recommend it to anyone in the market looking to buy for your child. You wont be disappointed and the quality is very nice especially for the price.


You can purchase this 16-Inch Frozen Backpack on Amazon! Here is the link: Click Here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment