Saturday, October 8, 2016

My review for 2 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Set (604,601)Milk,Black Bean!!!

These NYX Jumbo Pencils are a life saver!! I seriously would be lost without them.,

I absolutely love NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils. I've been doing my makeup for years. Ok maybe like 19 years to be exact! But I always did what I thought was a great job at doing my makeup! But about 3 months ago I ran into a couple ladies & their makeup looked like a professional did it. And what bothered me most was their eye shadow & how pigmented it looked. I had asked them in a round about way what brand they were wearing. When they told me the brand I was like wait a minute I use that brand & mine does not even look close to that. When they explained that they applied a eye shadow base then applied the eye shadow! I made them break it down for me.

That is how I ended up buying this NYX jumbo eyeliner set. Not only was I out of eyeliner but they mentioned the jumbo milk by NYX is what they used for a base. I couldn't believe it & then decided I need to give it a try so my eye makeup looks as good as theirs. When these arrived I couldn't even wait I needed to test them out. I never heard of this brand and when looking at my local stores I couldn't find these eye pencils. Or else I probably would have bought them & I probably would have never thought to use them as a base for my eye shadow.

My first thoughts when using them was wow. Because they just glided on and when applying them they didn't clump up like a regular eyeliner would. And when I applied them to my water line I was scared I was going to poke my eye out because there big enough to be in control of. I use the white(milk) more though. Because it works great as a base! When dabbing my shadow on it makes them so much more darker & the shimmers in my shadows stand out much more. And I even noticed my eye shadow lasted all day long! Usually by the end of the night my eye shadow is wore off or super light.

I then ran into the biggest problem, I had no more of the milk pencil left and couldn't figure out how to get more out. So I tried sharpening it with a jumbo sharpener & the pencil/milk part kept breaking and I couldn't get it to a point. Then I thought what if I froze them then sharpened them! And it worked. The eye liner part was hard and sharpened to a point and didn't break no more. After I sharpened them I sat them to the side & it doesn't take long for them to warm back up. I froze them for like an hour then sharpened them sat them to the side for like 20 min. So now I am excited all over again because I initially thought I would have to buy more! That would have been so frustrating because they don't cost a lot but to spend $5-$10 and be out of the product in a few days & have to buy more is just not ideal for me. So that would have been my only complaint. Yes I wish there was an easier way to get more of the product out without having to freeze them. But hey it works!

Overall I am very happy with my purchase & definitely recommend these NYX jumbo pencils to everyone. They can be used for just eyeliner, or an eye shadow base. Definitely worth the price!


You can purchase these NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils on Amazon! Here is the link: Click Here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment