Saturday, October 8, 2016

My review for Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls, Translucent Pearl, 0.28 Ounce!!!

It gives such a beautiful glow/shine & doesn't over do it! I can wear just this and no foundation, I love it.,

I am so glad I stumbled upon Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls! I purchased the Translucent Pearl 7040. I was originally looking for a skin frost or a good highlighter at an affordable price. I was seeing all these videos of people using highlighters & skin frost & I won't lie I was jealous. I have A LOT of imperfections things that make me very self conscious. I was diagnosed with PCOS(Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) & have a horrible problem with facial hair! And have been shaving since I was 11 years old. I am not talking about just my mustache but my sideburns, chin & neck area. Plus plucking my eyebrows. Doing my makeup was so frustrating because even after I applied foundation, blush(all over my face) and translucent powder. I could still see the dark black stubbles which is embarrassing for me! That is why I was looking for a highlighter to take the attention off the fact that I shave and how noticeable it is.

When I seen this I thought man that's pretty, and looked at the reviews & the pictures of the results. And immediately needed to try it. So I purchased it! When it arrived I seriously didn't even want to touch it or even open the package. It was so pretty! I took my finger & swatched it and that very moment I needed to do my makeup. The first time I used it I put it over my foundation & powder. I never felt so pretty in my life! I had a beautiful glow & when I turned my face it was so shiny. But not over shiny it was perfect. Mind you I didn't use the brush that came with it, only because to me it is too rough. And a lot of the product was wasted, like it dug at the powder & the powder was everywhere. So I used a powder brush and it picked the product up without having the powder everywhere. And it went on more flawlessly than with the brush provided. I also would like to point out that I wear makeup everyday and I cannot leave my house without wearing foundation & powder. I decided to use just the glow pearls and no foundation to see if it did anything. And it livened my face up while giving me a nice glow & it hid a lot of the things I disliked. I was so amazed at how this product worked alone by itself without anything underneath besides moisturizer.

I am very happy with my purchase and I am debating on going a shade higher to see how well that works even though I know I need to buy another one of the Translucent Pearl because I can't imagine my makeup routine with out this now. And I can finally leave my house with out applying anything but this. I do apply it to my entire face and add a little extra to my cheeks bones! I highly recommend this Powder Palette to anyone who is looking for an added glow without looking blotchy. I can't say that this would be able to replace blush for those that apply blush to the cheek bones. But I can say this would be great to add a little above the blush to really set it off! And I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. Also I think Translucent Pearl would work for any skin tone, & it can work as a highlighter alone!


You can purchase the Mineral Glow Pearls(Translucent Pearl) Palette on Amazon! Here is the link: Click Here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment