Saturday, October 8, 2016

My review for the Dream Star Girls' Popover Tie Front Dress with Floral Printed Skirt- 2 Piece Set!!!

I love this 2 piece dress. Its much prettier in person!!!,

I fell in love with this popover dress! I wanted something that was light for summer for my Niece who just turned 3. I ordered the 3T! I was beyond pleased when it arrived. The material is much prettier in person than the above photos. I thought it would be super cheap material and boy was I worried for nothing.

This dress can be worn with or without the shirt, which makes it that much better. You could even use the shirt for another outfit or over another dress you may have. I personally love the Floral design, its so simple but so beautiful and the stitching is perfect. No frays and the material is of great quality and is soft. I am very very happy with my purchase. I definitely recommend this dress/skirt to anyone looking to purchase something nice light & simply gorgeous.


You can purchase this 2 Piece Popover Tie Dress on Amazon! Here is the link: Click Here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment