Saturday, June 11, 2016

My review for the Women's Makeup & Hair Care Beauty Sample Box ($9.99 credit with purchase)!!!

I am so glad I purchased this sample box & I am very pleased with the product selection I received in my box!,




I was very pleased with the Makeup & Hair Care Beauty Sample Box! I was a little reluctant to purchase it only because I didn't know if it was worth it or not. But I am so glad I did make the purchase. When it arrived I felt like a kid at Christmas time because I love beauty products, plus I could get a chance to try some new items. Because I know I dislike spending money on products especially makeup & hair products without trying them first.



First I will provide a list of the products that I received with the amount it would have costed if I would have out right purchased them separately! Please keep in mind these are estimates, the full size products are priced correctly.

1) Black 15in1 Miracle Hair Treatment (1 fl oz): $3.00
2) Mineral Fusion Lengthening Mascara Graphite (0.57 fl oz): $12.00
3) L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Black Mascara (0.28 fl oz): $5.00
4) L'Oreal Paris True Match LUMI Cushion Foundation/Liquid (0.06 oz): $1.00
5) L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Sculpto 360 Brunette (0.048 oz): $5.50
6) Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo packet (0.3 fl oz): $0.50
7) Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Conditioner packet (0.3 fl oz): $0.50
8) Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Shampoo Travel Size Bottle (1.7 fl oz): $1.00
9) Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Conditioner Travel Size Bottle (1.7 fl oz): $1.00

Estimated Cost would be: $29.50




This box is worth the $9.99 plus you get a $9.99 credit which means you basically get the box free. Now keep in mind the $9.99 credit can only be used on the items you received in your box + a couple other products not in your box. I was very happy with that because I found I loved everything in my box & I loved the experience of trying out products I probably would not have, if it wasn't for them coming in this box!




I definitely recommend this Makeup & Hair Care Beauty Sample Box! Especially if your like me & dislike spending the full amount on products you may end up not liking & end up wasting money. This way you get to try several products while getting the full amount back that you spent on the box.





You can purchase this Women's Makeup & Hair Care Beauty Sample Box on Amazon! Here is the link: Click Here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment