Saturday, June 11, 2016

My review for Kellogg's Fruity Snacks Variety Pack, 36 Count!!!

Such a great deal! The bags are bigger than I imagined & they taste really yummy + easy to chew...


I have been looking for ways to make my little one lunches for school without spending a fortune. I searched a few places & snacks seemed to be a lot of money. I came across these Kellogg's Fruity Snacks & thought 36 bags for only $10.78 that isn't bad at all.

I did the math & figured for 36 days I would only be spending roughly $0.30 cents per meal with the fruit snacks. That's manageable! Of course that isn't the only thing I would be putting in there I would have a sandwich & crackers etc. So I snagged these! When they arrived my mouth dropped because I didn't really pay attention to the healthy part of these snacks. Such as there fat free, 80 calories per serving which each bag is 2.5 servings & they have 100% Vitamin C. So that is a HUGE plus! Now these bags are much bigger than I had imagined BUT I am completely happy with that. I was thinking these were those little mini bags. I know in stores for 20 little bags of regular fruit snacks your talking $6 or more. But these bags are medium sized & a decent amount come in each bag & for this price I am still can't believe it. So I thought well I could take a bag & that could make 2 lunches. So now I would be spending only $0.15 cents per snack for lunch & I would have enough for 72 days. That is amazing.




All 3 of the flavors which are strawberry, cherry & mixed berry all taste really good! I honestly wanted to keep them for myself because there not hard to chew like other gummy's. Kellogg's really nailed the flavor with these fruit snacks. Overall I am very very pleased with my purchase & will be purchasing these instead of other snacks! There are other affordable snacks but for the amount you get plus the size of the bags this is a steal.


You can purchase these Fruit Snack Variety Pack by Kellogg's on Amazon! Here is the link: Click Here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment