Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My review for the Lipton Iced Tea, Peach (12 Count, 16.9 Fl Oz Each) by Lipton!!!

This Lipton Peach Iced Tea is really tasty! Taste like fresh squeezed peaches.,


This Peach Tea is out of this world delicious! No over exaggeration either. I was shopping one day & was really thirsty. And always grab a pop & for some reason the Lipton Peach Iced Tea caught my eye. I dislike tea, once in awhile I can do a sweetened tea but that is very rare.

I bought it & my first sip I couldn't believe the flavor. It tasted like fresh squeezed peaches, no tea flavor at all. Not even an after taste of tea! By the time I got home it was gone & I so badly wanted more. Went to a few local stores & I could find the multi packs. So I came here & bought 2(12 packs). Waiting for them to arrive was torture.




Since I began drinking this peach tea I no longer drink pop which is a huge plus for me. Each of these 16.9 oz bottles is 1 serving & only contains 100 calories. Being on a 1500 calorie diet that makes me a happy girl because I can drink 1-2 a day & it leaves me with room to have my meals/snacks. Overall I am very pleased with this Peach Tea & I really hope that its not a seasonal flavor because I don't know what I would do if I could no longer buy it.



I definitely recommend this Lipton Peach Iced Tea, to anyone in the market looking for something either healthier or just something to quench your thirst. It is definitely nice ice cold on a hot summer day! You will not be disappointed.


You can purchase this Lipton Iced Tea Peach on Amazon! Here is the link: Click Here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment